Cosmetic Tattooing FAQ
Cosmetic Tattooing – FAQ
Question: Is it like getting a tattoo?
Answer: Similar, however it is not as invasive or painful
Question: For an eyeliner procedure, do I need to have my eyes open?
Answer: No, the eyes need to be closed during the procedure
Question: How long does it last?
Answer: 3-5 years perhaps longer, it all depends on the client
Question: Will the needles be reused?
Answer: No, all needles are in single sanitized packages and are disposed of after each procedure
Question: How long will the procedure take?
Answer: 60-90 minutes
- Jools For Jim, Audi Bendigo and Sandhurst Plast...
- The beautiful Rachel Finch reflects on her year...
- Ok.. let’s be honest. Most of us arenR...
- If you’re considering hair extensions, yo...
- Choosing a beautiful gift for your mum is so ea...