Spring is well and truly here, and with it, brings the…. Bendigo Fashion Festival!
Another one of my duties as the Jools For Jim Ambassador, is to also be the Face of the Bendigo Fashion Festival. The festival has so many fantastic events to attend for all ages, with of course, the major event – Runway Show on October 8th.
Jools For Jim partnered with the festival last year, to present a ‘Millinery Masterclass’ which was so successful, they are doing it again on September 25th. The evening is a fun and vibrant event which will be looking at not only this year’s millinery fashion trends, but also how to wear your chosen head piece and a range of options for a range of budgets.
The millinery collection will be presented by Ivy Jayne Millinery (These are the wonderful people who helped me to prepare for the Taste of Spring Raceday recently) and I must say, they really know their hats!
The evening will also include the latest Spring hair styles for all lengths (YES short hair can look AMAZING with the perfect piece of millinery), the tips of the trade to position your hat and how to match your outfit appropriately. The evening will be hosted by Penny Holloway, creative director of the Bendigo Fashion Festival, and somewhat of an expert when it comes to race day preparations.
– The event will be held at Jools For Jim (72 Pall Mall, Bendigo)
– Runs from 6pm (6.15pm start) until 8pm.
– Tickets are $39 per person and include sparkling wine and canapés, a show bag and some extra goodies.
I’m looking forward to meeting you all on the evening,
PS… Bendigo Mazda is the major sponsor of Bendigo Fashion Festival, can you believe they have given me this to zoom-zoom around in?? Is you see the Bendigo Mazda – Bendigo Fashion Festival car around town, make sure you wave to me!
- Jools For Jim, Audi Bendigo and Sandhurst Plast...
- The beautiful Rachel Finch reflects on her year...
- Ok.. let’s be honest. Most of us arenR...
- If you’re considering hair extensions, yo...
- Choosing a beautiful gift for your mum is so ea...