A permanent beauty solution.
At last. Just imagine waking up with your makeup already done, your eyes and lips permanently perfect. Imagine being able to do all of your daily tasks (even exercise) without your eye or lip liner wearing off or running…. what a dream.
Cosmetic tattooing is beneficial for skin preservation, personal presentation and self-esteem.
“It’s the best thing I have ever done! Each morning I look in the mirror and think – who is that lady with the eyebrows?” – JFJ client, (75 years young)
The cosmetic tattooing procedure requires the administration of a local anesthetic to numb the area and minimise discomfort. The anesthetic is applied topically with a sterile application. Our salon is hygienic at all times and under no circumstances are needles or other equipment re-used. This is a standard Jools for Jim strictly maintains.
Our practitioner Claire Martinez, is a national leader in this field – Read our FAQ page for more information.
Prices are a guideline only and subject to change.
- Prices are per appointment, generally 2 appointments are required per treatment.
- Cosmetic Tattooing appointments cannot be booked online, please contact the salon.
|Upper and lower eyeliner||
|Eyebrow correction and creation||
|Lip-line and blend||
cosmetic tattooing bendigo
- Olaplex is the product on everyone’...
- Ok.. let’s be honest. Most of us arenR...
- If you’re considering hair extensions, yo...
- Choosing a beautiful gift for your mum is so ea...
- SNS Nails have no odor, no liquid and no primer...