Indulge in a Shu Uemura Art of Hair Ceremony
If you seek a sensory relaxing treat but prefer to leave your massage appointment looking better than when you arrived, then a Shu Uemura Art of Hair Ceremony is exactly what you are looking for.
The Ceremony takes inspiration from a Japanese tea ceremony, representing highest honour you may pay to another person.
- To begin, two broad, soft bristle brushes and paddled simultaneously across your scalp, stimulating circulation and invigorating your entire head area.
- Following the brushing process, the scalp is purified and re-balanced with Essential Drops Treatment Oil; “Relaxing Blend” of cedarwood essential oil for normal to dry scalps, and “Purifying Blend” of peppermint oil for oily scalps. The oil is applied and combed over the scalp, then the head is massaged using Shiatsu principles.
- The next step in this process of relaxation is to have your hair washed, applying the Shu Uemura luxury hair care range. Cleansing shampoo and a specialised Shu Uemura treatment is applied, worked carefully through your hair with yet another Shiatsu scalp massage.
- After washing the treatment out, your hair is now ready to be dried and can be styled far more easily. The hair is super shiny, has loads of volume and the difference can be noticed as soon as the drying process begins. You also feel a sense of improved well-being and balance.
Jools for Jim Signature Shu Uemura Ceremony Package: Includes brushing ritual, Essential Drops , Shiatsu massage, shampoo and treatment, finished with a blow wave and express styling – from $98.
This package is available as a gift voucher, or a personal treat – book for you and your best friend for an afternoon escape, complete with a glass of wine on us.
See more about Shu Uemura Art of Hair and the Ceremony process here.
- Olaplex is the product on everyone’...
- Ok.. let’s be honest. Most of us arenR...
- If you’re considering hair extensions, yo...
- Choosing a beautiful gift for your mum is so ea...
- SNS Nails have no odor, no liquid and no primer...